Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's Get Digital

Not much has happened in Berry world within the last week. In a few days I should have some news due to the MWC (Mobile World Conference) currently taking place over in Spain.

However, I did learn a new trick today that I'm actually pretty surprised I did not know before due to the fact that I've been a Bold user for over a year.

When you plug in your BlackBerry to charge (usually the new generation Berrys do this, so Bold, Tour, Storm users, you know what I'm talking about), the screen goes to an analog clock to suggest either Bedside mode or just Standby. I always HATED the analog clock. I couldn't read it easily and I thought it was big and ugly, so I always pressed the end button to go back to my homescreen. I found out today that if you go into Options when in the Clock application, you can change the clock from analog, to DIGITAL. Who would have known huh......I guarantee I will be using my Bold as an alarm clock more often now that I can actually read it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment