Sunday, February 7, 2010

What This Thing Is All About.


So, welcome everyone to my blog. This is a big moment considering my blog topic is pretty close to my heart....and I fully mean that. My BlackBerry is definitely my prized possession, and for all of you out there who have one, I'm sure you feel the same way. Basically, if you can't stop BBMing, texting, emailing, just can't get your thumbs off that QWERTY keyboard in general, if you love your BlackBerry so much but you still are checking to see when the next one is going to come out, how they can possibly change the winning formula of what we all love about BlackBerry, if the Storm and Storm2 are always gonna stay on Verizon or if the Bold is always gonna remain on AT&T, and maybe you have a favorite celebrity, they all walk around with BlackBerrys, maybe they have the same one as you? You know you're curious. Just stick with my blog and I promise you you will always be informed and in the know on everything you BlackBerry addicts crave. Are you Berry Addicted? I know I am. So let's do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment